Take Advantage of our 45-day Evaluation Period with No Hassle Return
Navitar offers a unique opportunity for our customers to "try before you buy". We lend you a product sample for a 45-day evaluation period. At the end of the evaluation, you decide to either purchase or return the sample.
How do I order samples?
- Contact us to check product availability. Not all items are in inventory and available for evaluation.
- If the product is available, place a regular purchase order (PO) for the samples. On your PO, please include the notation: "These items are being ordered for a 45-day evaluation period and may be returned within this time at no charge."
- Products will be shipped to you along with an invoice.
- The evaluation period is 45 days from the invoice date.
- If you decide to keep the product, pay the invoice within 15 days after the 45 day evaluation period. If you decide to return the product, contact your sales representative for a RMA (return material authorization number) and return the product. Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
45 Day Evaluation Form