All Navitar products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life. If the product is found to be defective in materials or workmanship, Navitar will, at its option, repair or replace it without charge, subject to the following limitations and exclusions:
- This warranty extends to the original consumer purchaser only. It is not transferable or assignable.
- Proof-of-purchase must accompany returned product.
- Warranty shall not apply to any product which has, in Navitar’s judgment, been subject to misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or unauthorized repair.
- No responsibility is assumed for unsatisfactory operating performance due to environmental conditions such as humidity, dust, corrosive chemicals, deposition or oil or other foreign matter, spillage or other conditions beyond the control of Navitar.
- Navitar’s obligation is limited to repair or replacement only. No one is authorized to assume any obligation not in accordance with the above.
For service, repair or return procedures under this warranty, contact your distributor or Navitar direct at (585) 359-4000 or (800) 828-6778 in the United States. Should service be necessary under this warranty, return product, prepaid with RMA# referenced, to:
200 Commerce Drive
Rochester NY 14623
Optical Wizard 2.0 Guarantee
We stand behind the accuracy of the Optical Wizard 2.0 and are confident
in the results and recommendations provided. We guarantee that the lens,
or lens system chosen by the Optical Wizard, based on the data provided,
will successfully work for your application.
However, if you are not completely satisfied, or the recommended solution
does not meet your requirements, we offer a 100% unconditional
money-back guarantee. You may return the lens chosen by the Optical
Wizard for a full refund.
To return a lens or lens system, simply contact your sales representative
to receive a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number.